Comment on page
Securitize iD provides a simple and robust RESTful API to integrate KYC/KYB/AML within your application.
Securitize ID is a universal digital identity for the financial world. Knowing your customer is a crucial requirement for this sector, be it an individual or an entity. Securitize iD offers a fast and convenient way for investors to verify their identity, create accounts and log in to your website.
With a Securitize iD API we provide partners and customers a mechanism with which they can
- Provide single sign - on capabilities to 3 rd party services
- Leverage KYC information with investor opt - in so they can use a verified identity
- Expand the capabilities of the Securitize platform so that they can integrate their own offerings to the same investor base
- An issuer may create their own investor experience not leveraging our fundraise platform, but using Securitize’s KYC process and leveraging the existing Securitize iD investor base.
- An issuer can expand their offering with custom products and services, but investors only need register and KYC once.
- Eg. an issuer that wants to create a bulletin board for investors added to their offering and built by a third party but only available to an existing KYC’d investor base
- A partner may want to leverage our existing investor base for on - boarding and compliance but not do a normal “offering” or use Securitize’s fundrase capabilities at all
- Eg. A third party ATS may onboard primary holders from Securitize into their trading venue with “just a click”
- Allows to authenticate investors with their Securitize iD credentials in other sites/services
- Gets investor consent to share information with partner
- Provides KYC status and allows investor to complete KYC process with Securitize if needed
- Mechanisms for wallet registration for Security Token whitelisting (in progress)
- It does not provide a white-label KYC – the KYC process is managed by Securitize and with Securitize brand
- Legal implications – to be able to share KYC cross issuers/partners there needs to be clear to investor they are giving the info to Securitize and that there are specific consents to share